Integration between Zendesk and Whatsapp through a Broker
Zendesk Support Professional or Enterprise version can be integrated with Whatsapp through a Service Provider (commonly called Brokers).
Services Providers are companies like Zenvia, Movile, Take.Net that broker messaging services via Whatsapp.
Once you have hired Service Provider you can integrate Zendesk Support with Whastapp, see the end result in this 03 minute video.
The integration presented was done through the Zendesk Channel Framework.
- Hiring a Whatsapp Message Broker
- Be: Zenvia, Movile / Take.net and etc.
- The contracting broker must have public integration APIs.
- All of the above have.
- Activation Amount: $ 500
- Monthly Amount: $ 200 / Whatsapp Number
- Paid quarterly
- Annual readjustment via IGPM
- The values do not change by the number of Zendesk users. This value is per Instance / Integrated Number.
- Included in this value is the Token hosting provided by the integrator.
Shipping and Receiving:
- Text messaging
- Images (JPEG, JPG, PNG)
- Audio (OGG whatsapp standard format)
- Files (PDF)
- Direct link geolocation to Google Maps
For more information contact us: email@example.com